The ShipPalm Crewing module encompasses all needs of ship owners, managers and manning companies. The product supports crewing and its related operations like planning, crew appraisals, managing/storing crew documents.
A Payroll module can be integrated with the crewing module and this can help in crew payroll related calculations such as crew wages, overtime, leave pay, cash to master, allotment and various other expenses.
- Directly integrate new crew applications coming from various career websites
- Provides storing and management of seafarer’s basic data such as CVs and crew list
- Generates ‘purchase order’ to vendor directly through the system for the crew regarding airfare, cab, training, medicals, hotel, and flag
- Print/upload crew specific and generic forms from the system
- Displays alerts when crew certificates are expiring
- Establishes an extremely close and transparent relationship between ship owners, crew managers and crew
- Helps organization comply with ISM requirements
- Enforces transparent screening and employment procedures